Job Title: Physiotherapist
Raha Ayurveda, a leading Ayurveda hospital located in Kochi, is currently seeking for a qualified physiotherapist. The hospital, renowned for its holistic approach to healthcare, aims to provide personalized and effective treatments to its patients. If you are looking for physiotherapist job vacancy in Kochi then check out the eligibility criteria for the position:
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in physiotherapy (BPT or MPT)
- minimum of 2 years of experience
- Evaluating patients and creating individualized treatment regimens.
- Giving physical therapy treatments such as massages, electrotherapy, and exercise.
- Tracking patient development and modifying treatment plans as necessary.
- Educating patients about wellbeing, health, and injury prevention.
- Keeping precise patient records.
- Following changes in physiotherapy practise and taking training and development courses as necessary.
- Coordinating patient care by cooperating with other healthcare experts.
Salary: The salary for this position is the best in the industry.
Candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are preferred. To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com
About RAHA Ayurveda
The Ayurvedic wellness programs and therapies provided by Raha Ayurveda hospital support comprehensive health and well-being.Our knowledgeable and trained Ayurvedic practitioners understand the individual needs of each patient and develop a treatment strategy tailored to those need. We provide a variety of Ayurvedic therapies, such as Panchakarma, Abhyanga, Shirodhara, and Nasya. In addition to our treatment programs, we offer wellness programs aimed at promoting long-term health and well-being
Raha Ayurveda is committed in providing natural, holistic methods for helping patients achieve maximum health and fitness. Grab the exciting physiotherapist job vacancy in Kochi and join us on Raha Ayurveda. For more details, call +91 9747 034 443.