A reputed Ayurvedic hospital in Kerala, Raha Ayurveda Hospital and Integrated Rehab, Kochi, Kerala is seeking experienced physiotherapists to join their team.
Physiotherapy Jobs in Kochi – Vacancy Details
Job Title: Physiotherapist
Qualifications and Skills:
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in physiotherapy (BPT or MPT)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- evaluating patients and creating individualized treatment regimens.
- giving physical therapy treatments such as massages, electrotherapy, and exercise.
- tracking patient development and modifying treatment plans as necessary.
- educating patients about well-being, health, and injury prevention.
- keeping precise patient records.
- following changes in physiotherapy practice and taking training and development courses as necessary.
- coordinating patient care by cooperating with other healthcare experts.
Salary: The salary for this position is the best in the industry.
Candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team are preferred.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About RAHA Ayurveda
The wellness programmes and Ayurvedic therapies provided by Raha Ayurveda Hospital are intended to support comprehensive health and well-being. Each patient’s individual needs are understood by our knowledgeable and trained Ayurvedic practitioners, who then develop a treatment strategy that specifically addresses those needs. We provide a variety of Ayurvedic therapies, such as Panchakarma, Abhyanga, Shirodhara, and Nasya. We also provide wellness programmes that ensure advance long-term health and wellness in addition to our treatment programmes.
Our Ayurvedic hospital always make sure to provide natural, holistic methods for our patients to achieve maximum health and fitness. Join us in experiencing the healing benefits of Ayurveda.
For more details, call +91 9747 034 443